Marsa54LHD (Marsa54L Heavy Duty) - 50G
The Marsa54LHD is a robustized version of the Marsa54L. In addition to the standard Marsa54L features, the following design changes were implemented for durability and robustness.
- Removable betore flight LCD screen
- Replacement of electrolytic can capacitors with surface mount ceramic capacitors
- Humiseal acyrlic conformal coating for environmental and contamination protection
Other features of the Marsa54LHD that provide robustness:
- 5V logic (compared to 3V) for extra EMI noise immunity
- Output MOSFET's current limited below their rating regardless of load and power source (large LiPo battery safe)
- True ematch resistance measurement better detects abnormal ematch connections
Battery recommendation: MarsaSystems recommends the use of 2S Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries with the Marsa54L and Marsa54LHD altimeters. Do not be concerned with battery capacity and C rating, the Marsa54L/LHD has current protected outputs in flight mode.